Totem Talk

Working With The Animal Totems

ANIMAL RELATED ARTICLES, STORIES and READING MATERIALS (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AN EAGLE'S KISS

An Eagle's Kiss This is the kind of story you need when it seems like the world is spiraling out of control….. Not many people get a pictu…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Mar 4, 2013

Draco Volans ~ (Common Flying Dragon)

DRACO VOLANS ~ (Common Flying Dragon) ~ By Michael Van Arsdale http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/accounts/Draco_volans/ FOOLED BY NATU…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Feb 23, 2013

Photo: Prehistoric Gliding Lizard Discovered in U.S.

Photo: Prehistoric Gliding Lizard Discovered in U.S.   Stefan Lovgren for National Geographic News June 12, 2007 Two hundred and twenty m…

Started by Terri Benning

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Terri Benning

Turanian Berkutchys (''Eagle Men/Women'')

Turanian Berkutchys (''Eagle Men/Women'') Throughout Siberia (Northern Asia) and Central Asia the Eagle is looked at as a totemic ancestor.…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Feb 21, 2013

Lions Saved African Girl From Abductors

Lions Saved African Girl From Abductors June 2005. Ethiopia. A 12-year-old girl who was abducted and beaten by men trying to force her in…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Feb 11, 2013

The Incredible Tree-Climbing Goats of Morocco

The Incredible Tree-Climbing Goats of Morocco http://www.hamariweb.com/articles/article.aspx?id=22954   Before you jump to conclusions no,…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Jan 21, 2013

A Man and His Fox ~ A Happy Ending

Thank God a Happy ending!! A very compassionate man and a loving beautiful fox. Six years ago, Cropper was found in the street after a fig…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Jan 20, 2013

WELCOME TO 2013 ~ YEAR OF THE WATER SNAKE

2013 ~ Year of the Water Snake ~ Hilo Living Blog Financial Forecast for 2013 ~ Year of the Snake   MORE LINKS to the 2013 YEAR OF THE WAT…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Jan 3, 2013

d

hi - i'm new and i asked to me yesterday what kind of animal is my totem animal. and tonight i had a dream. of a turtle! and i'm happy, bec…

Started by eva hausegger

0 May 26, 2012

The Soul of a Horse ~ Story by Becky Standridge of Mesa, Arizona

The Soul of A Horse ~ Story by Becky Standridge of Mesa, Arizona Photo of a horse named Champ after Gene Autry's Champion - the Worlds Gr…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Mar 28, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Terri Benning.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service