Totem Talk

Working With The Animal Totems

ANIMAL RELATED ARTICLES, STORIES and READING MATERIALS (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Draco Volans ~ (Common Flying Dragon)

DRACO VOLANS ~ (Common Flying Dragon) ~ By Michael Van Arsdale http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/accounts/Draco_volans/ FOOLED BY NATU…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Feb 23, 2013

Photo: Prehistoric Gliding Lizard Discovered in U.S.

Photo: Prehistoric Gliding Lizard Discovered in U.S.   Stefan Lovgren for National Geographic News June 12, 2007 Two hundred and twenty m…

Started by Terri Benning

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Terri Benning

Turanian Berkutchys (''Eagle Men/Women'')

Turanian Berkutchys (''Eagle Men/Women'') Throughout Siberia (Northern Asia) and Central Asia the Eagle is looked at as a totemic ancestor.…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Feb 21, 2013

Lions Saved African Girl From Abductors

Lions Saved African Girl From Abductors June 2005. Ethiopia. A 12-year-old girl who was abducted and beaten by men trying to force her in…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Feb 11, 2013

The Incredible Tree-Climbing Goats of Morocco

The Incredible Tree-Climbing Goats of Morocco http://www.hamariweb.com/articles/article.aspx?id=22954   Before you jump to conclusions no,…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Jan 21, 2013

A Man and His Fox ~ A Happy Ending

Thank God a Happy ending!! A very compassionate man and a loving beautiful fox. Six years ago, Cropper was found in the street after a fig…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Jan 20, 2013

WELCOME TO 2013 ~ YEAR OF THE WATER SNAKE

2013 ~ Year of the Water Snake ~ Hilo Living Blog Financial Forecast for 2013 ~ Year of the Snake   MORE LINKS to the 2013 YEAR OF THE WAT…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Jan 3, 2013

d

hi - i'm new and i asked to me yesterday what kind of animal is my totem animal. and tonight i had a dream. of a turtle! and i'm happy, bec…

Started by eva hausegger

0 May 26, 2012

The Soul of a Horse ~ Story by Becky Standridge of Mesa, Arizona

The Soul of A Horse ~ Story by Becky Standridge of Mesa, Arizona Photo of a horse named Champ after Gene Autry's Champion - the Worlds Gr…

Started by Terri Benning

0 Mar 28, 2012

New iOS App Inspired by Our Connection to Animals

New iOS App Inspired by Our Connection to Animals   Hamilton, MA – True North Productions just announced the release of its new Apple iOS a…

Started by Heart of the Ark

0 Mar 20, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by Terri Benning.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service